. . . . .

11.02.2005



It gets better from here


This morning was rough - it sucks when you're in so much pain and all you can do is lay in bed and try to not move. That last hour before another dose of painkillers is so hard. I started feeling a lot better by late afternoon though.

I played Gamecube for a while with Raji and Rani. It really took my mind off things. They left and then Sean and Sazama came to visit a little later. I think all the visitors today really helped me cope with the pain. My parents spent a while with me too. We ate dinner together in the room they have set up for me and now we're just watching TV. It will probably be another long night, but it's comforting to think that it will only get better from here. :)

2 comments:

Andrei S said...

Yay links! :-) As far as creating titles, it might be something with your blog template that doesn't allow you to do it. When I go to write a new post, there's a title field write above the box (hahaha) where I write my post. Maybe your template doesn't have that ....

Hope you have a good day!

ami said...

Thanks Andrei :) I don't think my template has it because I can't find a "title" field anywhere. Oh well.