. . . . .

1.14.2006



random things



I'm waiting for Raji to pick me up, so I'll waste some time by writing some random things...

At the meeting on Thursday night, I saw Jessie M. and Cassie. I'd been wondering how they were doing since I don't hear much about them. They both looked pretty good, considering what they've been through. I was really surprised at how good Cassie looked! She had so many horrible injuries, but luckily she's 11 years old and heals fast. I was expecting to see her in a wheelchair, but she was up walking around. It was crazy to read the list of all her injuries and then see her looking pretty much like your average fifth grader. What a tough girl.

I think I figured school stuff out, so I'm a little less stressed about it now. I'm going to take three classes, one of which I took and dropped last semester. I'm also going to take some music classes, so that I can have 12 credits. I still haven't decided if I want to audition for Wind Symphony - I'll probably talk to Dr. Crowell & Dr. Heidel about it.

I wish I could move home to EC. I just want my life back. I want to live at my house and do normal 23-year-old-type-things. I know there are worse problems to have, but I'm starting to go stir-crazy. Maybe I'll be happier once school starts.

If you're wondering about my last post, G wrote me that email right after my recital. After the accident, I searched through my inbox a couple times looking for it but I couldn't find it and I thought I'd accidentally deleted it. Yesterday I found it in a different folder, so I was happy. It was weird going back through my emails and seeing a bunch of stuff from G, and I also found one from Branden (looking for percussionists for something or other).

My hip has been bothering me like crazy. I can't sleep for more than a few hours at a time because it hurts. It's gotten to the point where my knee exercises make my hip hurt more than my knee. I'll have to get that checked out when I see my ankle doctor on Monday.

Tonight should be fun - Raji is taking me out to eat at our favorite restaurant (Mona's) and then we're going to his birthday party. Yay! I get to leave the house, and I get to hang out with people!

Okay bye

2 comments:

Becky said...

D'oh! Sorry I didn't say Goodbye yesterday. I was cold while I was outside on the phone so I got in the car and then figured I'd just go home cause I'd been out there so long. Ha, it was fun talking to you and seeing you having a good time!

Andrei S said...

Tell EW that he's pretty hot. And that his music is awesome. :-)