. . . . .

3.11.2006



LOUD NOISES



If you're in the area, you should check out UWEC's Symphony Band and Wind Symphony tour concert tomorrow night at 5:00 in Gantner Hall. It's going to be really awesome. The tour concert is always the best because it's designed for a high school audience - so it's meant to entertain people with ADD.

2 comments:

Andrei S said...

I'm a musician and I still get concert ADD ... I'm looking forward to the concert tomorrow. It'll be good.

You should write on your blog about Chi-Hi's band concert on Tuesday at 7. :-)

Pat said...

aah! I want to be there! Curse this non-Eau-Claire living situation! I'm doubly ticked because you guys were no more than 3 miles away from me on Wednesday, but I had to teach the damn weiner kids and couldn't come.

You guys will play great. I'll catch the next concert, I pinky-swear.