a quick update
Tonight Raji and I went to see Jessie's dance recital. It was so amazing to her dance after everything she's been through. I can't even put it into words. I know it must have been painful and exhausting for her, but she didn't let it show.
Yesterday I was fitted for a custom knee brace, which I should be receiving in the next week or so. I'm pretty excited about it. Since last weekend, my knee has developed this habit of popping whenever I walk, and it's gotten worse every day. It's getting harder to walk. I can't really explain it. It feels weird when it bends, and it feels like it's going to give out. I called my doc about it and that's why I'm getting the brace. I don't know if it's screwed up because I've been on my feet more lately, or if things are just settling weird. It would definitely help if my ACL wasn't torn. Anyway, the brace should give me a lot more stability.
I've been really exhausted lately. I was starting to get more energy, but now I'm tired all the time again. I spend so much time sleeping now that I never have time to do anything. I can't wait for summer, when I will have so much less to do, and then I won't feel bad about putting things off so I can rest.
I can't wait for the warm weather we should be getting this week. It's been kind of warm lately, but with a chilly breeze that makes me ache. Soon it will be sandal weather! I tried wearing sandals around the house today, and it was hard, but I think I could get used to it. Hopefully walking will be easier after the metal is out of my ankle.
Okay, bedtime.

1 comment:
Baby Driz!! That was me 24 years ago ... :-)
It's just a time/place for students to get together and talk about things if they want. It's pretty loose, and there'll only be 2 adults there, which is what they said they wanted.
Post a Comment