Isn't it incredible what medicine can do? I'm glad to hear you have a full range of motion again. Sorry I haven't been leaving too many comments, but I have been reading :)
Yeah, it is incredible. When my uncle was little he broke his femur, and he was put in a cast up to his waist and had to be in traction for a while. Now they just stick some metal in there and call it good. No cast, no traction.
I was badly injured in a motor vehicle accident in October 2005. My main purpose in keeping this blog is to chronicle the steps in my recovery.
At times, I also use this site as a photo blog. Please keep in mind that I own the copyrights to all photos (unless otherwise noted). Use of these photos without my consent is in violation of copyright laws.
8 comments:
You so need to use that as a mallet. Is it heavy enough to be a good triangle beater or gong scraper?
Hmmm... might be a little light... It would make a pretty good cymbal scraper though.
Isn't it incredible what medicine can do? I'm glad to hear you have a full range of motion again. Sorry I haven't been leaving too many comments, but I have been reading :)
Yeah, it is incredible. When my uncle was little he broke his femur, and he was put in a cast up to his waist and had to be in traction for a while. Now they just stick some metal in there and call it good. No cast, no traction.
woah- thats huge.
thats a lot of stuff, but i dont understand why a plastic bag nor a piece of carpet. But hey, im no doctor!!!!
simon
!!!
lol
or the black rectangle (which is actually just photoshopped to block out my personal info)
Post a Comment