first day of school
I should be starting grad school today. Instead, I'm starting my sixth year as an undergrad. I know I'm lucky that I'm only a year behind, and that I can still go to grad school eventually. And I have a good reason, so I shouldn't feel completely lame for not having a degree. But it's frustrating anyway.

3 comments:
Hey now,it took some of us longer than 6 years to get that undergrad degree...outwith a setback.
..and we´re, ok I, am still proud for it!
c
I took 6.5 ... not the same situation, but it's really not that bad, except for suddenly feeling a lot older than others who just graduated. It's worth it if you can take a little more time to keep healing and not rush through things. Plus, you might afford yourself more opportunities that didn't exist when you were a lowly sophomore.
Yeah, that's true. It's not the end of the world by any means. I never thought any less of people who took longer than 4 years to graduate (since it's pretty close to impossible to do it in 4), but I guess I never expected it to take me this long. Oh well.
Post a Comment