yay grad school
I got accepted to UW-Seattle's music theory program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited about it. My parents and I are planning a quick trip there for spring break so I can see the campus and hopefully meet some professors. I haven't decided for sure if that's where I'm going, but there's a good chance.
Life is a little bit less stressful now that I've got an acceptance... and now I can answer that dreaded question: "What are you going to do after you graduate?"

4 comments:
I'm sorry, that just looks so funny! UW - Seattle. I know that it's Univ of Washington-Seattle, but since I have a tendency to call UW-Milwaukee, UW-Downtown, it made me giggle. Mostly because I was trying to think of which city would warrant the nickname "Seattle"...and then my brain started working again.
Congrats! That's pretty sweet!
yayayayayayayayayayay!!!
Haha... I enjoyed telling people I was applying to UW-Madison and UW-Seattle.
Awesome!
Post a Comment