. . . . .

5.17.2007

things that are not happy:
- I have to move out of my house in two weeks. My landlord was going to let me stay as long as no one had rented it, but as it turns out, someone just signed the lease.
- My "good" knee is being crappy. It's really sore and it clicks/pops. My physical therapist tells me I'm having patellar tracking problems in that knee too, which apparently isn't uncommon, since I favor that one. I'm having some balance issues since both of my knees are crabby, so if I am walking like a pirate or lose my balance, that's why.
- Grad party planning. Help?

things that are happy:
- I wrote my last paper of my undergraduate career! Friday I take my last final, and then I'm done. I'm so glad to have my concert attendance & service learning stuff out of the way.
- I think I found a place to live for a couple of months?
- Cool people are going to be in town this weekend.
- Grad party!!!

1 comment:

Ryan and Max's Mama said...

Congrats on being done with undergrad! You made it and you are awesome! I heart you! :) Sorry that I can't come to the grad party -- I'll be there in spirit, while I'm wrestling some furniture into the new house.