. . . . .

7.23.2007

blah

I had a frustrating physical therapy appointment today. I'm still having trouble with stairs and uneven surfaces, and my therapist said that probably isn't going to get much better because I'm limited by my ankle motion (which my doctors tell me is about as good as it's going to get).

Also, my patellar tendon is "really tight", and the new pain I've been experiencing in my knee is right where my ACL screw is. My therapist told me to call the doc.

Anyway, today was my last therapy appointment in EC. I've been going there for over a year and a half. My therapist told me I need to continue with PT when I get to Washington. I wish this would all just go away....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh amy....I'm excited to hear about the trek to Washington and how life's going for you. I really hope your body gets it's crap together soon. I hate thinking about you still being in pain. I miss you!!

PS. Did you drop off the key downstairs then or....? How am I gonna get that once I finally make it back to EC?

Becky