. . . . .

7.11.2007

musings on nothing

I hate the NBC ads for their new show, I think it's called "Bionic Woman." The latest ad I saw depicted a woman in a car going through a bad accident - like, wrapping her car around her pole. If I wanted to see that, I'd watch the show once it premiers. I think it's in poor taste for NBC to show that during primetime, or at all for that matter. The ad defintely came out of the blue and was an unpleasant viewing experience. Anyone who has been in an accident (or has a loved one who has been in an accident) must cringe as much as I do when watching that.

Anyway, I'm at Raji's and there's a gas leak. I think that's my cue to leave.

P.S. Why is it so hard for people to use gas stoves?

No comments: