quick update
I'm still here. Here's what's going on in my life, if anyone is interested:
- Moving this weekend (from a not-so-okay neighborhood to a nice, quiet area with a view of the Cascades)
- Percussion ensemble concert on Tuesday - I'm performing "Tribeca Sunflower" with my quartet, and a bunch of other stuff. I'm really excited for this concert.
- Presentation in cerealism class on Wednesday
- Cerealism paper is due next Friday - I'm (going to be) analyzing a Charles Wuorinen piece. It's a set of variations for bassoon, harp, and tympani. 12-tone row on tympani = best thing ever.
- Paper due for Bartok seminar... uh... sometime. I'm basically doing a critique of an analysis of the first movement of the Sonata for Two Pianos and Percussion.
- Hard drive (?) is dying. I hope it lives for two more weeks.
- Summer! ...sometime.
I'll be home for a couple weeks or so in August. Until then, I'll be enjoying summer here, where it's 75 degrees and sunny every day. No, it doesn't rain all the time - just all those times that aren't summer.
:)

3 comments:
Good to hear you're still doing well. :)
I'm still interested! I also can't believe that you are still in class!? Are you on trimesters out there or something?
quarters, unfortunately...
Post a Comment