I want my percocet back
I don't really have anything good to say, so I'll keep it short. I think my mom summed it up best: "Today wasn't one of your better days." I was sick pretty much all day again, and we called the doctor and he told me to stop taking the prescription meds. Fuck.
Raji had to have a CAT scan today and apparently something is fractured and he needs a non-weight bearing cast (as opposed to the walking cast he's got on now), so he's supposed to go to the ER and get it fixed. We're not really sure what's broken or what's going on. I'm assuming it's either his foot or something in his leg, I guess we'll find out.
I am going stir crazy. I haven't had any visitors since Wednesday. Raji's going to try and come over tonight, but it depends on what happens with the whole ER thing.
It looks like I might have to cancel my plans tomorrow, but I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

No comments:
Post a Comment