post-op
Surgery went fine. I'm super tired and sore. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow because it will probably hurt even more. At least I have painkillers. If you want to come visit, that would be awesome :) Just give me a call first.
Here's the metal that was in my ankle:

Ignore the stupid border. Anyway, the longer screw is about 2" long. It's all a lot smaller than I expected!

7 comments:
Amy, I have been reading your blog and am glad you have lost some weight, metal is the hardest fat to try and lose. Anyways, glad the surgery went well. Life is slowing down a bit for me, I return to WI in May and can't wait to be home. If my huge resume mailing doesn't yeild any returns, I'll be living at my parents house and spending a fun filled summer with my sister. Hopefully we can arrange some time to catch up. Good luck with everything.
yay!
You could probably hinge a door with that...heck, you could make some crazy art. Maybe you should. Hope everything heals up fast!
I think that you should turn it into some art and put it in the lobby.
Hmm, it would be a pretty small sculpture. I could definitely make something after getting the rod taken out of my femur too!
sweet...I'll be looking forward to it. :)
I'm glad you surgery went well. I hope you aren't in too much pain. That is not what I expected the metal to look like, but I bet it'll be nice to have that gone. I'll be calling you and stopping by in the next day or two. I have some goodies for you during your recovery. Love you!
Post a Comment