all these things that i've done
This semester, I:
had two surgeries.
moved back to EC.
was able to start driving again (and learned how to drive stick while I was at it).
learned how to walk without crutches.
played tympani at Viennese ball (a week after having surgery).
played piano on a whole bunch of pieces for wind symphony.
started working on a really difficult marimba solo.
signed a lease on a new apartment.
took 9 credits of classes.
wrote six papers so that I could finish my incompletes from last semester.
did lots of other things I'm forgetting.
So this is pretty much the same post as yesterday, but I accomplished a lot this semester, so I'm happy :)

1 comment:
This is more for the last post, but to celebrate your finishing classes, you need to fly down here! You guys can rent a car and we can drive all over and never need to get on a bus! It would be soooo much fun! And its cheap! Well, I´m not sure about tickets, though. :(
miss ya bye! Crystal
Post a Comment