. . . . .

6.26.2006



killing time



I'm feeling a little better since my trip to the ER. My stomach hasn't really sorted itself out yet, but at least I'm not as nauseated as I was before. Yesterday I was able to walk a bit without crutches or the walker. I'm still in quite a bit of pain, but walking isn't too bad - it's the worst when I go to sit down or stand up. Today my knee has swelled up a lot, probably since I was walking yesterday. I'm surprised at how much I hurt. When I got the metal taken out of my ankle, it wasn't too bad. I guess it makes sense though because this surgery was more invasive.

I'm annoyed because I had a physical therapy appointment scheduled for 11 this morning. My mom drove to EC to pick me up, since I'm not ready to drive yet, and took me to my appointment. I found out when I checked in that my appointment had been cancelled. I wish I would have been informed of that fact earlier. I guess they sent me a letter, which would have gone to my parents' house, but my mom never saw it. Fortunately they had another appointment open today, which is good because I really need to get in to do some PT. It's a pain in the butt though because my mom and I have been trying to kill some time, and in the meantime my knee is swelling up more and I want to take a nap. I'll probably spend the rest of the day in bed.

In other news, my router needs to be taken out back and shot. My internet connection sucks.

No comments: