Dang it...if only I would have know that you take sweet pictures. I would have paid YOU $1300 for photography at my wedding instead of the two goof balls that I paid and took a WHOLE lot of pictures that I really don't like.
It's not the pics themselves...like bad ones, I just prefer a different style of photography...more of the journalism style rather than the completely posed shots, etc.
There's no art in that. You don't get those absolutely keep moments that probably nobody else can get. One of my favorite pics is a point in the ceremony where I turned half way around to see if the horn choir was going to start playing and someone (a friend of the family) happened to get a picture of me. It's just really cool.
When I see you again (maybe this week, since I'll be up there!), I can show you what I mean, way easier than trying to describe it.
I was badly injured in a motor vehicle accident in October 2005. My main purpose in keeping this blog is to chronicle the steps in my recovery.
At times, I also use this site as a photo blog. Please keep in mind that I own the copyrights to all photos (unless otherwise noted). Use of these photos without my consent is in violation of copyright laws.
7 comments:
You take beautiful pictures.
Good luck.
Dang it...if only I would have know that you take sweet pictures. I would have paid YOU $1300 for photography at my wedding instead of the two goof balls that I paid and took a WHOLE lot of pictures that I really don't like.
Oh well. If anyone asks, I'll recommend you. :)
Thank you both!
Angie, sorry to hear about your wedding photos. Those can be hard to do. But if someone is charging $1300, you'd hope they'd get it right.
Wow, they are all fantastic Amy!
I really like the mallard!
Thanks :) I scanned in a whole bunch of photos yesterday, so I added a few new ones to the site.
It's not the pics themselves...like bad ones, I just prefer a different style of photography...more of the journalism style rather than the completely posed shots, etc.
There's no art in that. You don't get those absolutely keep moments that probably nobody else can get. One of my favorite pics is a point in the ceremony where I turned half way around to see if the horn choir was going to start playing and someone (a friend of the family) happened to get a picture of me. It's just really cool.
When I see you again (maybe this week, since I'll be up there!), I can show you what I mean, way easier than trying to describe it.
Okay bye! :)
Post a Comment