summer?
I am so frustrated right now, but this blog is not the place to vent about it. Basically I just can't believe that people expect so much from me right now. And I'm frustrated with my current state because I can't do everything I want to do. Normally it wouldn't be an issue, but I don't think people realize that I'm still weak, I'm still in pain, and I still have another surgery ahead of me. The last thing I need is more stress. If you're reading this, don't worry about it, I'm not talking about you.
Speaking of that other surgery, I'm still waiting to find out when it will be. I meet with my ankle doc next week to have x-rays taken and have my stitches taken out, and then I'll have to make an appointment with my knee doctor, and he and I will talk about when the best time will be for him to fix my ACL. Unfortunately I doubt it will happen before August. That's bad because August is a really busy time for me with marching band and stuff. I don't know how long it will take to recover from the next surgery, but I know the recovery time will be longer than the past few surgeries I've had.
I need a vacation.

1 comment:
oh Amy---
I hope things get easier for you soon! I'm in EC if you want some company. I'll be here until Wednesday probably.
Miss you!
Post a Comment