if someone says "can't," that shows you what to do. - john cage
.....
10.30.2006
worth a thousand words
Sorry for the no updates. Life is busy. I'll post a real update soon. In the meantime, here are some photos I took from the bike trail last week (click if you want to see biggies):
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm not a photography person much but I really like your pictures. :) Hope you did well on your test, Liz
I was badly injured in a motor vehicle accident in October 2005. My main purpose in keeping this blog is to chronicle the steps in my recovery.
At times, I also use this site as a photo blog. Please keep in mind that I own the copyrights to all photos (unless otherwise noted). Use of these photos without my consent is in violation of copyright laws.
4 comments:
I'm not a photography person much but I really like your pictures. :) Hope you did well on your test,
Liz
Those photos are awesome!!! I love you.
oooh very nice!
thanks :)
Post a Comment