oops
So... I've been having stomach aches on and off since the trial started. At the time I was on a prescription anti-inflammatory medicine for my knee, and I had to stop taking it because it was bothering my stomach so much. I finally decided to go to the doctor, and apparently I either have gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining?) or an ulcer. It was most likely caused by the anti-inflammatory medicine, since I've had problems with that stuff in the past, and I'm sure the amount of stress brought on by the trial was no help.
I'm on Prilosec or something now, and I'm going to try and avoid certain triggers - like more stress.
I resolve to:
- set up my current apartment so it's a nice, relaxing space
- avoid drama
- set aside time every day to do something completely unproductive, like play zelda
- get enough sleep
That seems like a good list for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment