. . . . .

8.21.2007

day in review

Today I had my first physical therapy appointment since moving out here. It was pretty miserable. My therapist didn't seem to have much experience with my injuries, and spent the hour-long appointment on a soapbox about the Mayo health system. In the process, he made me feel like crap about my recovery, wasted my time, and generally made me really upset. I don't care what health system I'm in, I just want to be able to walk without being in pain. I should have known he'd be a pompous ass when he asked me where I was from and then said, "oh, Wisconsin? I'm sorry." Tomorrow I'm going to look for another therapist.

After my terrible morning, I went for a walk through Magnuson Park. It's on Lake Washington and has a nice view of the Cascades. Here are some pictures:








Also, I forgot to post some pics from last week, when I went to Snoqualmie Falls. Here they are:




That's what's new with me. I hope marching band is going well. Maybe the weather will start cooperating..?

No comments: