. . . . .

11.27.2007

sleepy

This morning someone busted one of my car windows and took some of my stuff. I'm really not happy about it, so I'm not going to write about it right now.

My assignment for everyone is to go download Michael Nyman's piano concerto, right meow. I stumbled across it today in my never-ending search for the perfect piece on which to write my paper. It's breathtaking. It's not the right piece for this assignment (too tonal), but I'm glad I found it anyway. If I'm ever in the position to play a piano concerto, I might have to do this one.

I might use Reich's The Desert Music for my paper. Or I might not, who knows.

Being home was nice. It's sad though to see some friendships growing sour (though thankfully none of my own). I guess you expect everything to stay the same while you're away. There probably should be a Garden State quote in there somewhere, but I'm too tired, and I think Zach Braff is kind of annoying.

In other news, I think my ankle is going to explode, and I seem to find the worst possible times to catch colds.

No comments: