My toes are pretty!
...Well, kinda. My toenails are light silver now (which matches the writing on my cast). I wish the toes on my bad foot weren't still all swollen and weird though. And I wish my short hair would grow faster so then I can get it all chopped to one length.
Today my dad had me use the crutches to get outside. We have three steps to get in and out of the house, and two of the steps are right in a row. Steps are still kind of hard. After I got back inside, my dad had me practice inside a lot (our family room is one step down from the kitchen). I think my dad was a physical therapist in a former life. I was only able to practice a little bit before I was exhausted and my good ankle hurt. I've lost so much muscle in both my legs.
Not too much else to say... I had a lot of visitors today: Raji (stayed the night again), the Stenners, Ali and her friend Laura, and Cory. Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment