No news is good news
I don't have too much talk about today, but that's not because it's been a bad day - just a slow Saturday. Last night Ali came over and brought Raji. I went in the family room again with the crutches and we watched TV and ate pizza with my dad. Raji stayed the night. Today Stenner came over and we played some Mario Party before Stenner had to take Raji to work (Raji worked today because he had off yesterday for an MRI). Tonight I'll probably play some board games with my parents.
I took my last dose of percocet today and now I'm on to tramadol, which is not a narcotic. The drug switch is supposed to help me cope with any symptoms of withdrawal. Great, withdrawal - something to make me feel even more restless. I want to get up and run around! Which makes me think of...
Ten things I'm excited for, in no particular order:
Walking
Playing with my kitties
Playing music
Sleeping on my side
Going to the gym
Going to the mall
Going to Water Street
Seeing Jessie
Being in the Fine Arts building
Spending time with Collicott

No comments:
Post a Comment