strange dream
I just took a nap and had a really weird dream... G visited me in some sort of vision or something. He was going around talking to a lot of people and for some reason I was trying to avoid him, but then we talked anyway. I told him that I'm pretty behind in school. He joked with me that I should get working on that. Then he told me that he's worried about me. I asked him why he came back to talk to everyone but never really got a straight answer. He was really happy, though.
Weird. Especially because my dreams don't usually make enough sense for me to coherently retell them afterwards.

3 comments:
He never answers my questions when he's in my dreams either. I'm hoping it's because he's got so many dreams to visit, and that he doesn't have time yet to stay and chat - but that later on, we'll be able to sit down and talk.
I hope you're right.
Thats so weird because he was in my dream the same night your talking about, talking to me about something, and I asked him something and he didnt respond either, and I remember it perfectly. He was very smiley.
crystal
Post a Comment