. . . . .

12.09.2005



news story



http://www.weau.com/news

click on "Amy's Concert" on the right side

Playing in the concert was the "surprise" I mentioned last week. :)

8 comments:

Pat said...

Amy! That's awesome! I wish I could have been there! Stupid teaching...

But...what's a marumba? (I think that's how the news lady said it.

-Pat

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you played today. I'm so proud of you. Have a great weekend. Hope to talk to you soon.

p.s.I didn't know you played the marahmba!

ami said...

Haha... During the interview she asked me a couple times how to pronounce "marimba" and she still didn't get it. Oh well.

Ryan and Max's Mama said...

I'm not really sure why that was so hard to pronounce. Johnseb and I were watching and we both starting laughing...anyway, I came on to say that I've pretty much been stalking your for the same amount of time... :)
I'm just glad to read about what you're going through and to see that you are recovering. You're awesome -- I'm glad to see that you're back playing again -- it's so healing. Anyway, take care, and I'll continue to stalk you... ha ha ha.

Ryan and Max's Mama said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
J said...

Hey Amy, great story. I've been checking up on your blog it is good to hear that you are doing well :)

Andrei S said...

We watched you in the band room. We laughed at "maramba." The pit kids want you to come and visit them sometime. :-) They hope you come to the concert, too.

Is there some drama related to the deleted post? That's always intriguing to me when I see that ... ooooooo ... Hope it wasn't anything bad.

ami said...

I didn't delete the post, so I don't know
:)