. . . . .

1.11.2006



bored



Not too much to report today, just the same old stuff: aches and pains, inability to focus on anything, etc. Here are the few things that happened today:

My manager called and we talked for the first time in a while. I miss her, and I miss working. There's major stuff going down at my work right now, but I don't know if I should really talk about it here. Anyway, I still have a job whenever I'm able to start working again.

I saw the evil bitch's car. What is she still doing here? I thought she moved away.

The university sent me a loveletter about being on academic warning. Um, excuse me? Ooooo, I was mad. It was kind of funny though - they attached my transcript, which looks pretty nice if you ignore last semester. They also attached a list of tips on how to not be naughty anymore, but I noticed it didn't say anything like, "avoid being in a tragic accident". Academic warning, my ass. I called the university and got put right through to the dean of students, who said she'll sort it out. I hope this isn't one of those things that takes forever to get fixed, because I need to send transcripts to grad schools soon. Thank you, UWEC, for your continued sensitivity.

I broke the leg machine. Or it broke itself? It had a frayed wire. I got a different one, and it's definitely an upgrade over the last one. It doesn't jerk or make annoying noises, and it has more settings. I still agree with Catherine though - it needs to be decorated with some Mr. Yuk stickers.

Jessie can learn to walk again!!!!! I can't imagine having to wait for so long. Yay, I'm so happy for her.

No comments: