. . . . .

1.10.2006



in brief



I really really really really really miss school. And I miss playing music even more than that. My friend Catherine came over tonight, and we talked a lot about school, but I have no idea how next semester is going to go. I don't know how many classes I'll be able to take. I have to take at least 12 credits because I need insurance. I don't know when I'll be graduating or when I'm going to grad school or where I'm going after I graduate or how long I should extend my current lease.

I don't know when I'll be able to drive or when I'll move back to EC or when I'll be off crutches or when I'll be out of the walking cast. It won't be for a while. Stop asking. :)

There's lots of legal stuff that's going to start soon and it's going to be very emotional but I can't talk about it on here.

I took down the links to the accident report because the report contains addresses of the victims. The files are still on the interweb, and if you'd like to know where to find them, please send me a message.

No comments: