. . . . .

3.22.2006



more spring break



I think Ali and I found an apartment!!!!!! We really like it. It's less than I'm paying currently, and it's much closer to campus. Plus, the biggest benefit: there are a bathroom and a bedroom on the first floor, so I don't have to deal with stairs. Yay! It's a really cute place. We have to sign the lease yet, but I think it's pretty much a done deal. It's like two houses down from where Sean & co. will be living, so that's neat.

I got my hair cut today! I'll put a new photo up soon. If you're just tuning in, a large part of my hair was shaved off when I was in the ER in October. I had some bad scalp lacerations from the accident and I needed about two dozen staples. My hair is still pretty short in that area, but my hairstylist was able to kind of blend it in with the rest of my hair, so it's not quite so noticeable. Yay haircut.

I think my ankle is getting infected again. It's still open in one little spot - it must be right over where the big screw is. It's been pretty sore and inflamed. I'll have to keep an eye on it.

Spring break is way too short. I was hoping to get caught up in one of the classes I took an incomplete in last semester. I think I can still do that, though. I don't think I've been wasting my time, I just needed a few days to relax and be myself again. At least I've been kind of productive - I got a haircut and found an apartment. Hopefully I'll find a dress for the Viennese ball before break is over.

No comments: