. . . . .

3.14.2006



sick day



Today I was sick all day. I don't remember the last time I had such a bad cold. My mom took me to the doctor and I got antibiotics. Hopefully I'll start feeling better by tomorrow, since today was pretty bad. I don't have the energy to fight this cold. I think I'm at an elevated risk for pneumonia (since I don't move around a whole lot), so antibiotics are a good thing.

I periodically add links to the right frame over there, and yesterday I added one for Tenley's blog. She's my brother's girlfriend, and she's pretty awesome. She and my brother rushed here from WY after the accident, and Tenley proceeded to cheerfully do all the icky tasks, like cleaning my staples and lifting my leg so I could get in and out of bed. Wow, I don't miss those days! Anyway, she helped me out a lot, so you should check out her blog, because she's neat.

Please keep the kids involved in today's bus/semi accident (in central WI) in your thoughts.

I think that's about it; I'm too tired to write anything else.

2 comments:

johnseb said...

I'm sorry you're sick. That's no fun. Get lots of rest and I hope you feel better real soon.

tetonbadger said...

Feel better!

And your sweet :) I would do it all again if I needed to you know.

Anyway feel better just rest up all you need are more freaking complications, just think at this point you may even be in the running to miss more class than Dan did his senior year! :) Serriously dont even worry about that, Give Ally and Raji and the kittes a big hug for me :)