st. patty's day
I know this is last-minute, but if you're around, my roommate and I are hosting a St. Patrick's Day party tonight. Come over anytime after 9, BYOB, we'll provide the Irish food. :)
.
.
.
.
.
if someone says "can't," that shows you what to do. - john cage
st. patty's day
I know this is last-minute, but if you're around, my roommate and I are hosting a St. Patrick's Day party tonight. Come over anytime after 9, BYOB, we'll provide the Irish food. :)
posted at 1:00 PM
2 comments:
Have fun at your party! Wish I could be there. Drink one for me!
I'm sorry! There were a bunch of us around and we would have totally stopped by -- I didn't check anything all day on Friday. We were at the Lester's until way past midnight...then we chilled at the House until 3.
I would have definitely come to see you. I hope you had a good party!
Post a Comment