?
Does anyone have a recording of Wind Symphony playing "Methuselah" last spring?
Let me know if you do. Okay thanks bye.
P.S. Does anyone know the status of the audio recording from the memorial concert in May?
if someone says "can't," that shows you what to do. - john cage
posted at 2:38 PM
2 comments:
I've been wondering that too. I get the CFMA e-mails and haven't heard much about the recording. I know some people were asking. I thought they still needed to finish designing the cover or something,but don't quote me on that. If you hear anything let me know and I will do the same
If you have questions, just go straight (haha) to the source!! :-) The CDs are completed (finally). If you ordered one at the concert it should be in the mail or you should've gotten it. If you didn't order one ... they're available, but I have all that crap at school, so let me know.
If people had shown up to our Holiday Concert you coulda picked one up there. :-P
Hope you're doing well!!!
Post a Comment