. . . . .

12.26.2006



i don't want to switch to the new version of blogger, leave me alone



Christmas was good. It was kind of weird. I think the theme of this Christmas, for everyone, was not being able to get the whole family together (reading Andrea's post made me realize that). My brother and his girlfriend are working through the busy ski season in WY, and Raji couldn't get down to FL to see his parents. I think he and I were both okay with that - it's just a day, like any other day, and we'll get to see them soon. We were lucky to have some time to go down to IL to see my extended family for a few days. We came back yesterday and planned on having a nice, relaxing Christmas evening with a few friends, opening presents and stuff. There ended up being some drama courtesy of Raji's little brother, but whatever.

Today I went for a long walk, and I'm definitely feeling it now. I saw my athletic trainer last week and he thinks I have an overuse injury in my knee. He said I need to lighten up my exercise routine (I had been going to the gym for a light workout every other day). I'm really frustrated because I want to build up endurance, but that's hard to do when I need to "take it easy." It's especially frustrating because my knee hurts the most when I'm going up stairs or doing other exercises that work my quads, and that's exactly what I need to be working on right now. uhaonw74y5987465vn73q45yvn0q3985v.

I got a fish eye lens for Christmas. I'm excited. Today was too sunny to take very good photos, but I took a roll anyway.








(this is how mischevious Mitzie normally looks - not long after this, she disappeared into my armoire again)

1 comment:

J said...

I like the fish eye lens, very cool pictures!