. . . . .

12.23.2006



the past few days: a summary



- Hung out with high school friends a lot - everyone has been home all week because, unlike me, they had finals last week.
- Gave a group presentation for my art history class. It didn't totally suck. The Mexica gods must have been pleased.
- Started a small kitchen fire. Thanks, shitty stove. Good to know that the smoke alarms in my house don't work. That's okay, the cats more than made up for it.
- Spent a billionty hours working on my fugue, and I'm happy with the way it turned out.
- Cleaned my house.
- Lost a cat and then found her in my armoire. I'm pretty sure my cats wouldn't survive a day without myself or my roommate around to fix their stupid mistakes.
- Had some people over for a holiday party, listened to lots of Hanukkah music (thanks XM), and had a late night percussion jam session.
- Drove with Raji to Illinois (where I am right now) for my extended family's Christmas party. Thankfully the weather was fine, so the drive wasn't too bad. I realized that in general I must look better than I feel, because all my relatives were telling me I look good, but in reality I feel like crap. Then again, compared to last year at this time, I probably do look good.

I think that's it. Doesn't sound so exciting when summarized like that, but it's been a good week (when I wasn't dealing with stupid final projects).

Merry Christmas!

No comments: