. . . . .

1.28.2007



week in review



So... last week was kind of crappy. I think the first week of the semester is always weird because I'm trying to figure out what my schedule will be like. There was some other stuff going on too, so that didn't help.

I had physical therapy last week and my therapist decided that I need to have PT at least once a week now. I had been going once every three weeks. I've mentioned before that I have some sort of overuse injury in my knee, and it seems to be getting worse. My therapist says I have iliotibial band syndrome, which is kind of like tendinitis. It's frustrating because I want to keep exercising so that I can build up strength in my leg, but now pretty much any exercise I do irritates my knee. I think I'm behind schedule in my rehab. I have an appointment with my knee doc in a couple of weeks, so maybe we can get this figured out. For now I'm on anti-inflammatories, and I'm trying to stretch that area several times a day.

Some other stuff is going on now (or will be happening eventually) that I can't talk about on here, but it's completely distracting. I've been feeling pretty stressed out and upset. I want to just be able to concentrate on school so I can finish up my last semester.

I could outline everything else that's stressing me out right now, but I think I'd rather just watch cartoons. Well, this week will be better.

Here's a picture I took a couple of days ago. I wish I was there like a minute earlier. Oh well.

No comments: